Thank you to everyone who came out and helped, shopped, and supported Harvest Fest! Be on the lookout for information on the 2020 Harvest Fest!
Harvest Fest is held at the Georgetown Community Center in San Gabriel Park, 445 E. Morrow Street, Georgetown, TX
10:00 AM - Lord's Prayer in Swedish
Bake Sale and Arts & Crafts open
Silent Auction Begins - Live Auction Preview
11:00 AM - Turkey Dinner is served - Drive-thru is open - closes at 5:30 PM
Live Entertainment throughout the day
2:00 PM - Live Auction Begins - 2020 Live Auction Booklet coming soon!
4:00 PM - Silent Auction Ends
5:30 PM - Everything is over! See you next year!
Harvest Fest opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 5:30 PM
Turkey Dinners are $12.00 per meal.
Click here for tickets or purchase them at the door on the day of the event.
We invite kids to follow Christ, care for them regardless of their response, and change lives in the process. Young Life doesn't start with a program. It starts with adults who are concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don't happen overnight - they take time, patience, trust and consistency.
We hold a Young Life Club every Monday as long as GISD has school, 7:37 pm. Every high schooler in Georgetown is invited. No exceptions.
Young Life leaders who may be college volunteers or caring adults build relationships with high schoolers, lead them in "Campaigners" which is a small group environment where we talk about life, the Bible and pray together.
Young Life camp is the highlight of the year. Kids sign up to visit a Young Life camp in Colorado for a week with their local leaders.
Georgetown Young Life Camp:
- Every summer our area takes approximately 50 students from both local high schools to experience a week in Jasper, Colorado.
- In addition to the high schoolers we take 7 volunteer college leaders.
- This week students are able to hear the story of the Gospel while being in nature, (without their phone) and with caring leaders.
- Students who would like to start a relationship with Jesus or learn more about the Bible then go home and start a Campaigners group with their leaders.
- The goal is always to plug students into a local church where they feel comfortable and welcome.
- The cost is $800 per student which covers transportation, food, and fun activities.
2017 - 42 campers (majority GHS students)
2018 - 51 campers (about 65% GHS students)
2019 - goal of 50 campers (likely 50% EVHS & GHS)
For more information contact:
Interim Area Director: Brittnee Gregoire, 512-864-5620, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Young Life, visit www.younglife.org